WELCOME and Thank You for visiting me here.
I’m curious to know what has brought you here? Do any of the following situations apply to you?
- You feel trapped and stressed by the amount of stuff you have and you don’t know where to start, let alone know how to finish
- A wardrobe stuffed with clothes crammed in so tight you struggle to get anything in and out of it
- Spare room is a dumping ground for stuff and you just can’t use it for any functional purpose
- You’ve been unwell and things have gotten out of control
- You have a creative space for sewing, arts and crafts however by the time you find what you are looking for the inspiration to create something has vanised
- Your kitchen pantry and cupboards are over flowing with gadgets and duplicate items
- You can’t get in your garage and your car is parked on the street
- Storage containers that you don’t know what to do with so you just keep paying the rent
- Thinking of Downsizing your home and are overwhelmed with your Lifetime Of Stuff and Treasures
There may be many other reasons that have brought you here, and I’m glad that you did because I would be delighted to speak with you to find out how I can assist you in achieving the organised results that you desire.
I am based in country Victoria and service Regional Victoria including Ballarat, Bendigo and Geelong and Melbourne by appointment.
When our loved ones leave us and pass on to the next life, the pain of our grief and loss is immense. So, when faced with the prospect of sorting through hundreds of items that have been collected over a lifetime, the task can be overwhelming and seem impossible to...
When we try to make big changes quickly we often fail to achieve the desired outcome. So why not try the small step to success approach instead.
Have you ever wondered how organised a Professional Organisers home really is? This article is my own personal confession and looks at the cause of clutter and goes beyond what can be seen in a space to uncover the underlying cause of how a cluttered environment can easily be created.
Thank you so much! I am so happy right now. I cannot believe those boxes are unpacked. No more stress about getting that space organised. Just cannot believe it. Thank you so much for what you do – perfect!
We have been very happy with what you’ve done for us especially over such a busy time as Christmas. It was such a load off our shoulders to have you deal with emptying the house. This was so particularly for Nina as her brother was very unwell at the same time. Nothing was too much trouble for you and it was a real relief to not have to deal with the extra tasks like getting a locksmith’.
Organized by Sue … What a relief! My home feels calm, orderly and has uncluttered space. I feel calmer and happier too. Sue is kind, professional, calm, non judgemental but firm and has a great sense of humour. Who would have thought de-cluttering could be fun? It was, and all the unnecessary accumulation of years whisked away and dealt with by her capable hands. Many thanks Sue.
Thank you so much for being so calm and giving and for just being you.
I am very organised usually, but I now have three major keepers thanks to you.
1. Validation to hold on to the things that nurture me – my writing.
2. Clear cut strategies to cut down on the wealth of paper in my office.
3. Best of all, a vision for what my office could look like in the future